Access to Website Materials
- All content older than 12 months, but not older than 5 years, in the Journal of Neurosurgery, Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine, Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics, and all Neurosurgical Focus content regardless of age, is available to all Users.
- All Users may browse current table of contents, past issue table of contents, prerelease table of contents, and abstracts.
- All Users, including Guest Users, have the option to create “My Account” which will allow them to create links to articles of interest and search criteria and manage their email alerting Website. During “Free Registration” Users will select a username and password which must be kept confidential and not be disclosed to or shared with anyone else.
- Your institution may have a license that permits you additional use. You should contact your institution’s librarians/administrator for more information. Users at institutions that have subscribed and Users who have a personal subscription will have access to full text and PDFs. Authorized Users may view, download, or print out single copies of individual articles for personal use, scholarly or educational use. Authorized Users may fax or mail a paper copy to a User outside the Licensee’s secure network.
Rules and Restrictions on Use of the Website and the Materials
- You may not sell, republish, or systematically distribute any Materials on the JNSPG website without written permission from JNSPG. This means that you may not reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Website. If you are an authorized user (see following terms) you may make one machine-readable copy and/or one print copy of occasional articles for your own personal use, as follows.
- You must retain all copyright notices, author attributions, and disclaimers on the materials.
- This Website and its Material are provided "as is." JNSPG hereby disclaims responsibility for the content accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of the Material and for any perceived warranties. The Material is provided for reference purposes and is not to be relied upon as a substitute for professional advice. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to this Website, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Website or materials that may be downloaded from this Website do not contain such destructive features. By using this site you hereby release JNSPG from any claims you may otherwise have and hereby indemnify JNSPG for any claims made by any third party related to your use of the site, except that for paying users JNSPG does not disclaim responsibility for periods of inaccessibility caused by circumstances within its control, but then only for the amount paid for the period of non-availability. You acknowledge that JNSPG has no control over, does not endorse, and is not responsible for the content of, any external websites that are linked to from the JNSPG Website.
- JNSPG reserves the right to may add to or remove Materials and features from the Website, or to otherwise modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or part of the Website without advance notice at any time.
- You are responsible for any content that you post (or that is posted from your account), or that you post links to, all of which must be to advance the scientific and educational purposes of the JNSPG. Your posting of content will give JNSPG the irrevocable right to use or transmit such content in any form or manner in the discretion of JNSPG.